Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Favorite Things

I generally write about some pretty heavy topics, so for this post I thought that I would lighten things up a bit and just let you all get to know me a little better. 


These are some of my favorite things on this planet.

  • Freshly-baked cookies with a giant glass of milk
  • Clothes that are fresh out of the dryer
  • Toms
  • Flannel shirts--particularly flannel shirts that are much too big for me, and therefore, the most comfortable thing EVER. :)
  • Driving down the ride with the windows down and my music blaring
  • Monterrey's Mexican restaurant...but only if I'm with my very best friends
  • Opening presents
  • Star-gazing on a really clear night
  • Surprises
  • Japanese food
  • Israel (I've been once, and I intend to go back again soon.)
  • Audrey Hepburn movies
  • Libraries
  • A really great pair of worn-in blue jeans

Well, that's me in a nut shell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment