Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Something Beautiful

Well, I am going to a NEEDTOBREATHE concert tonight so I thought that I would elaborate a little bit on one of their songs, which I absolutely love.

"Hey now, this is my desire. Consume me like a fire. 'Cause I just want something beautiful to touch me. I know that I'm in reach because I am down on my knees, waiting for something beautiful."

This song is so true-to-life for me right now. I just want the beautiful One to touch my life again. I want to be used up for Him. I am not going to rely on my religion or what I know about God to fulfill me. God did not mean for our religion to fill our lives. HE wants to fill our lives and actually walk with us each day. So, that's where I'm at right now. I want to be consumed by my Lord and be used for something beautiful.

I am standing before God today asking Him to use me. The incredible thing is that I KNOW he will, not because I am faithful, but because He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment