Thursday, September 9, 2010

needtobreathe concert :)

Last night I went to the NeedToBreathe concert at The Orange Peel in Asheville. It was completely amazing and definitely the best concert that I have ever been to. If you have never been to The Orange Peel, you should know that it is basically one big room with no air conditioning, and just a giant ceiling fan. I went ahead and uploaded a picture of the ceiling fan just because it was quite possibly the most hilariously large ceiling fan that I have EVER seen.





The room was absolutely full of NTB fans that were just trying to get closer to the front. We were all packed in like sardines and let me tell you, it was HOT. However, I would have stood there for probably two more hours if they had wanted to continue the concert. Some of the highlights of the evening included "Stones Under Rushing Water" (my new favorite song), "Girl Named Tennessee", "The Outsiders", and "Lay 'Em Down".

It was the first time that NeedToBreathe had ever performed in Asheville, but I am hoping that they come back very soon. It was their first headlining show since the beginning of summer, and you could tell that they were glad to be back in a crowd of people that actually appreciates their music.


By the way, they are coming to Greenville in November and I will probably go to that show as well. It was just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment